Visitors are Requested to Observe the Following
- NO FIRES
- No Alcoholic Beverages
- The park is open daily from 8:00 AM until one hour before sunset
- Obey Speed Limit of 15 m.p.h.
- Motorcycles, scooters or all-terrain vehicles are NOT permitted
on park hard surfaced roads or trails at any time
- Bicyclists must follow vehicle traffic laws in the square and
on the mountain road
- Horesback riding is restricted to the yellow trail
- No Overnight Camping
- Place Refuse in Trash Receptacles
- Do not remove or damage any plant, tree, shrub or rocks
- Permanant and temporary markings on mountain roads and the square
are not permitted
- No Unnecessary Noise, Loud Radios or Other Nuisance
- Arrange to be off of the Mountain by Sunset, or when Requested
- Keep Dogs on Leashes
- Do Not Park on Roadsides—Use Designated Parking Spaces
- Do Not Enter Restricted Areas Marked "No Trespassing"
- Ceremonies of any kind are not permitted on park property. The
Strong Mansion may be rented
- Mountain Bikes are Permitted on the Yellow Trail Only, Between
Memorial Day and Labor Day Monday Through Friday
- Please Stay Off Trails Immediately After Rain
- Firearms of any kind are prohibited. This includes pellet guns
and BB guns and other air powered guns.
- Fireworks are prohibited.